Adding product details in checkout

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

Some of my products have different shipping times, and I am struggling to find a way to display different shipping times per product on the checkout page. I have the info in my product page, but don't want customers accidentally ordering something they don't know may take three weeks to get to them. Is there a way to add additional product info to the checkout page? I only have the basic plan, so for some insane reason I am not allowed to use apps to fix Shopify's atrocious checkout and shipping system that should have such standard functionality included.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 13

Hello there,

Would this app work for you? 

Todd

ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify

Todd - ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify - https://shopclerk.net
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply, although shipping rates aren't really my issue, as I offer free shipping. I am looking for something that displays shipping times, preferably in the checkout area, not just in the cart. Different products can take different lengths, and customers will likely purchase more than one item at a time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1839 176 680

If you have carrier services enabled (can be requested at an additional cost of 20 USD for basic plans) you can also display shipping date / time estimates provided by some carrier services. Not sure how that works in case you have split fulfillment i.e. some orders line items will be shipped sooner than others.

Alternatively, you could try and use the checkout confirmation customization to add this info yourself without carrier services using the checkout object.

Hope this helps!

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
0 Likes