Afterpay wont redirect at payment gateway

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi,

When I click on afterpay at the checkout it re-directs me back to the same page. My store is not on test mode and my additional checkout allows only email. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 35

Hi, Bridgette!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for reaching out today.

That certainly sounds like a bit of an odd error. To confirm, once you've entered all of your shipping information, proceed to the payment selection of the checkout, select AfterPay and then 'Complete Order' - you're redirected back to the previous checkout page? If this is the case, I'm thinking this could be a possible browser or device issue. When I place an order on your shop, I'm able to be redirected to Afterpay to enter in my account information:

I suggest ensuring that your browser is up to date, and if the issue persists, I would next try a different device to see if you narrow down what is causing the issue. I would also use a different shipping address (like a family member or friend) to test out the functionality. Contacting Afterpay support would also be a good option.

Let me know how those troubleshooting steps go!

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

We are also facing this issue in my client's website.  
Settings > Checkout is already set to  "Customers can only check out using email" .

Any solution?

Freelancer | Software Developer | Coder | sanket972528@gmail.com | https://sannket.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

I got solution.  This was happening because My client disabled TEST Mode for Shopify payments But... TEST Mode was enabled in AfterPay.  

After disabling TEST Mode of AfterPay, it worked.

Therefore, I believe TEST Mode **should be same for all payment options **- either enabled or disabled. 

Freelancer | Software Developer | Coder | sanket972528@gmail.com | https://sannket.com
0 Likes