Aftership, ePacket

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with the Aftership service and ePacket tracking. Aftership tracks the packet as EMS and updates the tracking info while it is in possion of EMS. However, when it is being trasferred through USPS, there are no more updates, only when I upload it again and choose USPS specifically as a courier. 

However, this creates 2 trackings which is obvieously redundant and kills the automation process. It also leads to cease of updates that the customer would see when he goes to the tracking page generated by Aftership. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Is there a way to solve it or should I abandon Aftership?

Thanks in advance,

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
43 0 3

Hey, Adam!

I’m Poppy one of the Guru Support team at Shopify.

I took a look into AfterShip and found this article in their help centre, which mentions that the app should have the ability to catch when the courier has changed hands. It does mention on this page though that it updates every 30 mins - 2 hours. Which means there could sometimes be a delay. There were also other articles in the centre which mentioned reaching out to the apps support if it isn't working as intended.

If you're ever having trouble with an app, you can reach out to the developer. They provide support for their apps, and their direct contact information is listed on the app page here. 

Let me know if there are any updates when you reach out to them! 

You can give us a call too or start a live chat at any time. We're here 24/7 and are always happy to help out!

Thank you, :)
Poppy

0 Likes