Airqutu

delfinaledesma
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my horrible experience with this company, 3 months ago I was trying to find a pool for my children in order to entertain them during this pandemic. I found this place and I purchase a pool as described, 

Frame Pool Set with Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System

Regular price$650.99

• Includes all of the components you need: Pool, Ladder, Cover, Krystal Clear Filtration and Sanitation system, Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit and Volleyball Set
  • Powerful water filtration with included sand filter pump and salt water system with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance
  • Powerful protection against rust combining strong galvanized steel with advanced inner and outer powder coating
  • An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability
  • Composite T-Joints precisely engineered for strength, metal frame protection and easy assembly: the Easy lock System™ that simply snaps together – no tools required
  • A tough 3-Ply liner with high puncture- and tear resistance
  • Water Capacity: 8,403 gallons (90%)
  • Ready for water in 60 minutes
  • Age grade: 6+

I paid 702.87$ through PayPal

On 8/2/2020 after one month waiting, I received a box from this company with a pool half of measure of what I purchased and without any other components. I sent email to this company to let them know that they sent the wrong product.

They responded my email telling me that they send this item because they did not have in stock what I purchased, notice that they charged from the beginning the full amount knowing that they did not have it in stock.

They offered my a refund of 40%, I declined this offer. Why I had to accept 40 % of refund  if you send me the wrong product and did not fixed to my family and my needs?

Second time they offered full refund but I need to pay for the shipping cost.

At this point I decided to go with PayPal in order to help me with this issue and I am so disappointed and sad , they did not protect me, they gave me the same solution that seller gave me one month ago.

Today I had to go to USPS store and send product back and I it cost me 206.25 $. So unfair, 

I just wanted to share with you my horrible experience with Airqutu site and with PayPal as well, and make your own conclusion.

Please be careful when you buy something form this company.

I am writing here my experience because I saw in Airqutu is powered by Shopify.

I have all the proof, emails, tracking information, pictures, everything if you need it

Thank you,

Delfina

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

Hi @delfinaledesma,

Nick here from Shopify. Sorry to hear about your experience with this. 

While I can't confirm this store is even using Shopify for privacy and security reasons but I can assure you Shopify does not encourage any stores which would look to work or act in any fraudulent way ever. Shopify would not have any day to day business dealings of the stores on the platform.

One of the things we do encourage is to contact your bank directly regarding the purchase that you have made. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account. We have a topic in the community going through all the steps for this also, that you can see here. You can file a complaint against the store directly which will prompt our team to investigate the situation via this topic by filling out the form here or if you want a file a buyer complaint you can do so here

Let me know if you have any other questions and hopefully, this is resolved for you soon, I know how frustrating it can be with ordering products online sometimes.

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes