Algerian looking for starting an online shop but stuck with gateway :"c

Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi, 

Am from Algeria and am looking for to start an online bussiness . I got everything set and ready, but i can't find yet a good payment gateway due to the limitaions in my country. I have been advised to use 2checkout or skrill but am still lost a and got a lot of questions ...

1-Is 2checkout actually good as a payment gateway ? 

2- what are the fees ? and is there any other better alternatives ? 

3-Am i obliged to link my bank account in algeria to my 2checkout account in order to receive payments ? 

4-Can't i receive my payments on another platforms, let say Paysera for instence or payoneer ...ect ? 

P.S : am oppen to all suggestions and ready to learn, please help me work my way out .... :"c 

And thank you so much ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 21

Hi there!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

At the moment, for your Algerian Shopify store, you would need to use one of the available gateways for Algeria.

This list currently includes 2Checkout but does not include Skrill, meaning you could use 2Checkout but not Skrill on your store. :)

As these gateways are third-party, independent companies you would need to contact 2Checkout support with your queries, as we don't have access to their policies or rates from here in Shopify.

They would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have on how their service works and what you'd need to do to sign up.

In addition; you can also offer a PayPal solution in addition to your credit card gateway on your store to give your customers more ways to purchase!

If you have any questions on Shopify itself feel free to reach out to us via our support site at any time. :)

Best of luck with everything here!

Regards,

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions, yet there is one more thing. I just wanted to say that am not doing the drop shoping for algerians, but am aiming to reach out to other clinets in different countries, so will 2Checkout get the job done for me ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I received this today .... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey ,

I'm Algerian too , I want to start drop shipping but stuck with payments and credit cards and stuff like that ,

But I'm still working on it and hopefully I'll be able to start my drop shipping business

Anyway , what I recommend is using paypal and a neteller card or paysera card to activate it and withdrawal your earnings from atms here .

2checkout probably isn't going to approve your request because bank here don't support it whatsoever , even if they do support it , you need to have a legit website ( ecommerce store ) with good traffic and sales ,  because a lot of dropshippers try to use 2checkout to sell Spamy cheap products , and 2checkout doesn't like that . 

I hope that helps and good luck with your business ☺

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
253 1 21

Hi again there!

John here from Shopify once more.

Thanks for getting back in touch here to let us know about your correspondence from 2Checkout. 

I have added this to our internal tracking so we can reach out to the gateway and update our resources as appropriate.

Best of luck with finding a workable gateway for your business needs. :)

Regards,
John

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

ya kho salam ana 3andi 9mouis etude f drop shiping 3andi bazaf afker nakdro nt3wno bin zouj w ndiro haja

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

ya kho ana 3andi 9 mouis  nakra f drop shiping 3andi bazaf afker nakdro nt3wno w ndiro haja nchallah kho a3tni facebook ta3k w haw facebook ta3i https://www.facebook.com/madrid.moncef

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

hi, i'm looking to start a shopify business rn and i have ran to the same issues as you two i guess! (i'm algerian btw)

i'm stuck with the payment gateway problem, have you found a solution yet ? i have both paysera and payoneer cards! can i use them, if no is there any solutions pls ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

did u guys all gave up on ecom :/ ?
if not, i'm interested in building a team and would like to work with u all :) 

0 Likes