AliExpress standard shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 2

I sent a customers order via aliexpress standard shipping.

Quite alarmed to see on the tracking info it comes up as 'aliexpress standard shipping' at the customers end. Had no idea. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 35 84

Hey, @paul-!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Are you using Oberlo to dropship? Where are you seeing "AliExpress Standard Shipping" in the tracking information? If you have a tracking link to share, I'd be happy to take a look on my end. 

When fulfilling an Oberlo order and choosing the shipping method, you'll notice that the method you choose is also considered the "Shipping Company". Most third-party tracking sites like 17 TrackGlobal Order Tracking, and Package Radar include the shipping company within the tracking details. In this case, that shipping company is considered AliExpress Standard Shipping. Unfortunately, there's really no way to change how the company appears, as this is dependent on how AliExpress handles their shipping and how the tracking sites display this information.

Instead, it's best to sell products that are shipping with ePacket. The ePacket shipping method is one of the most popular and affordable shipping methods for dropshippers and is typically has one of the fastest delivery times. Is there a reason why you chose AliExpress Standard Shipping as opposed to ePacket? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes