Alibaba Drop Shipping System

3 0 0

Hey guys, I have a dropshipping business and I'm new to Shopify. I'm new to all this, so apologies if what I ask is super basic. 

I was looking to set up a shopify store where customers order, shopify takes the payment, and then I manually order from Alibaba and ship. 

1) is this possible?

2) is it possible to integrate Alibaba down the3 road?

3) Is there required reading I need to know for shipping China to the USA?

It's all a bit overwhelming to set up, and I've spend a few days researching without getting clear answers.

Huge thank you in advance.

Cheers

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
238 0 22

Hey there!

I'm Daryoush, on the exceptional Guru team! :)

You can definitely create a dropshipping business with a Shopify online store! We have two apps you can install to your store in order to sync products directly from either within the app or from AliExpress.com.

- Oberlo
- Expressfy

With these apps, it makes things much easier and automated. You can search for products, add them to your store, and each time you receive an order from a customer for the products, the store captures the payment and the app fulfill the order for you. Since the various vendors in China fulfill the orders, they will also ship the products directly to the customer, usually they offer worldwide shipping (ePacket is the preferred shipping carrier). For an interesting and informative guide, take a look at The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping, it's not solely about AliExpress dropshipping!

I hope this helps! Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we are open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to help!

Cheers,

Daryoush

1 Like
Tourist
30 0 2

Hi, 

We’re looking for more suppliers for our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Alibaba seems a bit of a hassle.  Has anyone tried suppliers from Salehoo.com to see if they have good deals in their wholesale directory?  It's supposed to have a full directory of wholesale/dropship suppliers. I'm thinking about giving them a try. Please let me know if you've tried them. We're looking for some feedback about this site before committing. Thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to shopify and this whole dropshipping/e-commerce industry. I have created my online store with shopify and found the product I want to sell Alibaba but I cannot find the same products on Aliexpress. I'm confused. For reference the products I want to sell is martial arts gear. The brand I searched for on Alibaba to get started was Fairtex, a very prominent Muay Thai brand. Again, there were many options for that brand on Alibaba but nothing on Aliexpress. Can anybody help me?

0 Likes