Aliexpress / Alipay payment problems

Highlighted
1 0 1

I see many people have a bad experience with Aliexpress payments being frozen. How have people resolved this?

Ot of the blue last Monday aliexpress closed my orders - rejecting payment attempts without any explanation. On Wednesday my account was successfully verified by Alipay. But all my orders are still be closed, without any explanation. 

Aliexpress support is a complete waste of time - they tell me to "learn to be patient." And "the higher team is fixing your problem, but they don't work on weekends." They can't provide me a timeline to fix my payment problem. Aliexpress has effectively broken my business for 7 days now, 7 days...

Has anybody else had payment problems with aliexpress and how have you resolved it? How long did it take? Were you able to escalate it beyond their level 1 blocker staff that just don't understand the speed of business? "Learn to be patient," how damn rude and inappropriate...

Wishing I had never tried using aliexpress as a business partner... To all new aliexpress partners, beware of their shocking support.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Also having major issues with them. I understand your frustration. I ve had to suspend all marketing, refund some customers, while I'm also told to be patient while they sort out my credit card payment blocks. Cant seem to talk to a 'real' person. Seems like a very poorly run company, being the size it is, I m quite amazed.

Keep us posted how you go.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Just wondering if you ever got any answers on this, because the same exact thing is now happening to me. I temporarily closed the store today because I cannot provide for my customers. Any info you can provide will be helpful.

Paul

0 Likes