Alternative to Solid Commerce?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I've been attempting to use Solid Commerce since January, but it has a critical bug with integration with my web site (hosted on Shopify). Despite many promises to fix the issue, no progress has been made in 8 months. So, while giving Solid Commerce one final chance (with the involvement of the BBB) I'm forced to find an alternative. I'd be very grateful for any recommendations.

I use FBA and may soon start using an additional fulfillment service for some items.

I currently sell on Amazon, my Shopify site and eBay. I plan to add other marketplaces in the future (possibly Sears, Rakuten).

My key requirements are:
1. Centralized product management. I want to update only one system with product details from my master spreadsheet, and have the platform push to the marketplaces.
2. Inventory sync. The platform needs to take my available inventory level at FBA (and possible future warehouse), apply some logic (i.e. leave some margin of error), and push inventory levels to the other marketplaces.
3. Order flow. The platform needs to route orders through to FBA (and future warehouse), and send tracking info back to the marketplace.
4. Good support.

I have many other "nice to haves", including good sales reporting and ability to push to other comparison shopping sites and search engines, but the above three are the primary requirements. Solid Commerce fails for me on number 1 and 4.

I've demo'ed Channel Advisor, which seems to be exceptionally capable. But the price is way too high (if you're reading this Channel Advisor, you need a lower entry cost...).

I just need a system that actually does what it is advertised to do, at a reasonable price, and a support service that is dependable.

Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
189 0 17

Hey Tim,

Sellbrite and Stich Labs are good alternatives. Shopify will also be offering direct Amazon integration quite soon.

Pasilobus, Inc - Shopify Experts - Contact us at support@pasilobus.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ugurcan,

Thanks for the reply.  I'll look into Sellbrite and Stitch Labs.  When I looked last year, I discounted Stitch Labs as it didnt have any listing management capabilities, but perhaps it does now.  I've had a couple of recommendations for Sellbrite.

I'm very interested to hear about the direct Amazon integration.  Could you share what else you know about this, please?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
1137 0 120

Definitely look at Stitch Labs. They've been rolling out a lot of great features. You can now publish to Amazon and Shopify, plus use the app as "master of price" too if you want. Make sure you chat with someone if you have any questions. Great company. Hub of our business now. Data in, data out. It's great.

http://www.StandoutDesigns.com ::: Solid Wood TV Furniture for Enthusiasts. Made in USA.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
189 0 17

Shopify announced Amazon integration last week, more details in the link below:

https://www.shopify.com/blog/52368069-shopify-and-amazon-partner-to-bring-amazon-services-to-merchan...

Pasilobus, Inc - Shopify Experts - Contact us at support@pasilobus.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
10 1 21

Hello @Tim_Moore  ,

Hope you are doing well !!

If you have not find any proper solution yet then I recommend you to go for CedCommerce services once. They are providing the Integration for top marketplace as well focusing on leading marketplace too.

The integration apps helps you to:

1. Flawless Bulk Product Upload in a single go.
  2. Personalised Product Management
  3. Organised Order Management
  4. Innovative Inventory Management
  5. Custom Pricing, Promotional pricing, Repricing features
  6. Threshold Inventory Management
  7. Additional Attributes management in products Etc.

Free days trial are also available for the Shopify Marketplace Integrations.

Why CedCommerce ?

• 24*7 support (via Email, Facebook, Skype, Call, Whats App)
  • Dedicated Account Manager
  • Official Partners of Walmart,

Let’s brief you on our apps & Services:

1) Marketplace Integration Apps: CedCommerce’s Integration apps help sellers of Shopify to list their products on various leading Marketplaces such as Etsy, Google Express, Wish, Bonanza, etc. (global as well as region specific).
These solutions help to manage price, inventory, shipping details of Shopify (online framework) products.

2) DropShipping Apps: CedCommerce is focusing on DropShipping apps to help sellers to list AliExpress products & Sonder products on Shopify store. This liberates sellers from the stress of meeting manufacturing requirements.

3) Store Development: For aspiring brand creators, we assist through the process of Shopify store development. The process is broken down into chunks by us to help sellers begin selling on Shopify easily.

4) Theme Customization: To gain popularity, the look and feel of a store needs to be user-friendly. Thus, the theme of your store has to be attractive. We, at CedCommerce, help to set eye-catching themes so as to gain maximum visitors.

5) SEO & Digital Marketing: Having an online presence is one thing & making your presence felt is a completely different & important thing. We help you to optimize your listings on Shopify in such a way that helps to have maximum Product Visibility. Our guidance to market online products digitally is another add on to our services.

Please visit our site for further details or you can directly connect with me via Skype:- live:f4acf2f09cc4c216, Whats APP : (+91) 8765210353, Facebook : anupriya.verma.984.

Thanks !!

2 Likes