Alternatives to Stamps.com

Highlighted
5 0 0

When it works, it does the job.. but man it is buggy. The online portal doesnt work (tech said he doesnt know why, just to use the stand alone app) which I have been doing.. but it crashes, alot.

Are there any good alternatives? I need to calc actual rate based on weight for FCM (less than 1 lb) and Parcel for over 1lb.

I tried Shippo, but I dont think it handled First Class Mail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
227 0 23

Hi Buck,

You can use Shopify Shipping to buy and print discounted USPS labels direct from Shopify. Visit an unfulfilled order and you will see an option to buy a label.

The cost of the label will be added to your monthly invoice. Let us know if you have any questions!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thea,

This seems to work for FCM (under 1lb) but the only option I get for >1lb is priority, not Parcel Post.

Am I missing something? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
227 0 23

Hi Buck,

We don't currently support Parcel Select as it's not a guaranteed service. It may be something we support in the future, but it's not currently on the roadmap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 5 28

I know it's a very old post, but answering this as it might help others with a similar requirement.

You can check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that will help you with this. The app helps you calculate rates and print shipping labels for all your orders.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes