Amazon FBA in Europe / Germany?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi,

is there currently any service / app to get our german Amazon FBA account integrated in shopify, so we can ship our Shopify orders through amazon fulfillment automatically?

I did some research, but couldnt really find anything. 

Thanks

John

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 1 23

Hi, John!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :). 

In our app store, there are a few  apps that should help you out with this. For example, Stitch Labs and Order Desk should both be able to connect directly to your Amazon FBA account. 

To see some of the other options have a look here.

Hope that helps :)
Patrick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
108 0 15

Hi,

We have your solution! We've just released an app that integrates and simplifies FBA shipping and Shopify in the following countries:

• Canada
  • US
  • Mexico
  • UK
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Germany
  • France

The app is super flexible and pulls in all your Amazon FBA shipping & fulfillment fees. Which you can pass along to your customers, discount them, or simply provide free shipping. We include all 3 of the Amazon shipping types as well.

We are in BETA right now so its free, so come check us out!

https://apps.shopify.com/fba-shipping

Let us know if you have any questions

Best

Todd

ByteStand - Amazon to Shopify in one click
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am developer and I created this for a client.

http://techmarbles.com/index.php/product/shopify-fba-integration/

This was a private app and public app development is currently in progress.If someone wants it I can setup it on his store.The payement is not recurring, its one time buy with setup.Please contact me on manish95611@gmail.com or skype - manish.gautam97

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
23 0 1

Hey.

If you are still looking for a solution, look at Amazon Auto Multi channel fullfillment , this app is published on Amazon Marketplace Appstore and Shopify.

Works for all Amazon marketplaces,

Let me know if this helps?

thanks

0 Likes