Amazon Pay

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hi everyone, i used Amazon Pay but when i active it, it said Payment provider is not configured on shop.
Like this, where's i missing?

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
123 6 29

Hi @SelfPlus ,

Fran here from Shopify!

I'm wondering if you are in a country which is eligible for Amazon Pay on Shopify?

You can see all the countries eligible for this below:

GitHub Logo

Did you double check that your Amazon Client and Seller ID's are correct? Here there is a guide to find out.

Shopify has a helpful guide going through all the steps for how to set up Amazon Pay also, which might be worth going over. You can see them below and here.

• From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Payment providers
  • In the Amazon Pay section, click Activate
  • Follow the instructions on the Amazon Pay website.
  • If you have set a custom primary domain for your Shopify store, then you need to add the associated custom URL to the Amazon Pay web settings. You can find the Amazon Pay web settings in the Login with Amazon section of Amazon Seller Central. Add the complete URL, for example https://johns-apparel.com, to Allowed JavaScript Origins.
  • After you’ve agreed to provide your Shopify store with access to your Amazon merchant account, Amazon Pay should appear as an active payment provider on the Payments page in your Shopify admin.

I hope this helps.

All the best, Fran

Fran | Language Care Guru @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hi @Fran , thank your replay.
I'm used Shopify from Japan, and my Amazon Client and Seller ID's are correct.
But I wonder if I fill in the information correctly?
Please help me check this, is that right?

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 609

Hi @SelfPlus,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I looked into this a little further for you and found out that to activate Amazon Pay for your store you must be a registered business in Japan also. Have you registered your business in Japan yet? 

Something else I found was a blog post going through all the steps for setting up Amazon Pay in Japanese which you can find here. Hopefully, this helps. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Amazon Pay automatically was added to my shopify store. And I actualy had my first purchase ever.

No I do not know where this payment will appear. Can you help?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 609

Hi @KaylaStuckelber,

First of all. Huge congratulations on your first sale, it's always a big milestone so well done. When you say: 

No I do not know where this payment will appear. Can you help?

Do you mean, where will the money go for you once a customer buys from you via Amazon Pay? I spoke to someone on our financial services support team who mentioned Amazon Pay is not integrated with Shopify Payments and operates as a separate payment option entirely. 

You can see this highlighted in the help document Shopify has for this from the screenshot below:

19-12-dtlug-tng35

You can also find the help guide on everything to do with Amazon Pay in Shopify here

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

We have a Shopify store, we have integrated with the AMAZON PAY.

What's more, we have tested and placed an order successfully in the sandbox preview. But the Amazon pay is still not available.

Pay attention to the pics 1 and 2.

We need your help. Why and how to solve this problem "Amazon Pay Not for sale.

Is there any requirement for an amazon account? 1.png2..jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 609

Hi @LouisaArellan,

Yes, there are a few requirements for Amazon Pay. One of them is the countries it is available in. You can see the available countries for Amazon Pay below: 

20-08-6cf6o-e4fv9

Can you confirm you are in one of these countries and using one of the currencies listed also?

Amazon pay will only work with USD, GBP, JPY, or EUR. You can see more information about Amazon Pay from the Shopify help center here