Amazon Pay

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi everyone, I keep on being pestered by Amazon to add Amazon Pay as a payment method. We use Shopify Payments and Paypal at the moment. I can see the appeal to add Amazon to the selection of payment gateways to increase conversion but I am also aware that the cost is substantially more than if customers pay via Shopify Payments.

Has anyone seen a visible increase in conversions after integrating Amazon Pay even though they have already offered Paypal as and additional 'trusted' gateway? Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

Highlighted
Explorer
48 5 7

Hi there,

I have amazon pay and paypal.  The way most of my customers pay by order are. Credit card(80%), Paypal(15%), then Amazon Pay(5%).  I didn't really see much increase.  It may have not had a much difference for me, but it may for you.  One thing I would like on Amazon pay is fraud analysis.  Like for credit cards, you can see on shopify. Paypal, it can tell you if the address and/or email is verified, but on amazon pay you don't have any of that.

Highlighted
2 0 1
Thanks for sharing your experience. Have you had any fraudulent order from your Amazon pay customers?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
48 5 7

On chargebacks, On amazon i have not. On Paypal 1( i won), and Credit card 2( won 1 and lost the other on )

0 Likes