Amazon pay

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

i tried to set up amazon pay and get this error when test whether it works.

"Please add your redirect URI in the 'Allowed Return URLs' section under 'Web Settings' on the Amazon Seller Central App Console for Login with Amazon."

Does anyone know what the URL is?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 179

Hey, Ilja!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Your store looks so sleek! Here are the steps we can follow and try to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central. On the top right corner, click on Settings > Account Information

2. Once inside your account, on the left-hand bottom Your Services panel > Manage

3. In My Services, check both Login with Amazon and Login and Pay with Amazon

Since you have set a custom primary domain for your Shopify store, don't forget you need to add the associated custom URL to the Amazon Pay web settings. You can find the Amazon Pay web settings in the Login with Amazon section of Amazon Seller Central. Add the complete URL, in your case, https://vonetti.co, to Allowed JavaScript Origins.

Once completed, you can try a test order with Amazon Pay and see if it works. If the issue persists, you'll have to contact Amazon Support to troubleshoot further. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! 

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

HI Jeson,

thank you for your fast reply. I done this already. But in web setting they ask for " Allowed Return URLs" like i wrote above.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 179

Hi, Ilja.

As I had mentioned in my post previously, the URL should be your website https://vonetti.co, and don't forget to set it to Allowed JavaScript Origins.

Here is a great resource if you want to read the bread down step by step guide on Amazon Pay (yours is on point 4 under Activate Amazon Pay).

Let me know how it goes!

Best,

Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

HI Jason,

i decided to make new account for amazon pay. Topic done  

Thanks

bye

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

So, I just had this problem pop up. Was working just fine then, just stopped out of the blue. A customer brought it to our attention (ugh). Same error message at the OP. What I had to do to fix it was to deactivate Amazon Pay in my Shopify Admin. Delete my applications in my Seller Center Amazon Login account (though, I don't think I had to do this). Then I reactivated Amazon Pay within the Shopify admin and it worked. Hope this helps someone, the help page isn't very useful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 179

Hey, @NCO!

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable tips! It'll help the fellow merchants greatly. I'm sure you aren't alone with this issue (clearly the OP had the same issue before). I'll pass on the feedback to our content team and see if we can offer better steps in the help page. Thanks again!

Best,

Jason

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thanks Jason.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

There has to be a better way to speak with someone about this issue. Directing us to a forum is a complete waste. Pick up the freaking phone and allow us to walk through this process. None of the information below is helpful.  This is the error I am getting below!

Error Summary

400 Bad Request
The redirect URI you provided has not been whitelisted for your application. Please add your redirect URI in the 'Allowed Return URLs' section under 'Web Settings' on the Amazon Seller Central App Console for Login with Amazon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

We have a Shopify store, we have integrated with the AMAZON PAY.

What's more, we have tested and placed an order successfully in the sandbox preview. But the Amazon pay is still not available.

Pay attention to the pics 1 and 2.

We need your help. Why and how to solve this problem "Amazon Pay Not for sale.

Is there any requirement for an amazon account? 1.png2..jpg

0 Likes