Any experiences with mCheckout from MLveda?

Tourist
9 0 1

We are having a store with currency NOK so we are not able to use Shopify's new multi-currency feature. We are planing to go worldwide soon so we need to find a solution.

Bold's checkout is not compatible with our 3rd part fulfillment service and they don't support Klarna og Vipps payments so they are not an option. Having multiple stores could be an option, but we are trying to find another solution.

I have been chatting with MLveda and they mean they are a perfect match for us. With them we could have all customers from Norway, Sweden and Denmark using NOK to checkout in our regular checkout. Customers from other countries would use their mCheckout supporting Stripe and Paypal. They also say our fulfillment service would be no problem.

It sounds like a really good solution but I'm a little bit scared of having a custom-made checkout. Do anyone have any experience with MLveda's checkout? Are the orders coming in to our regular admin page? Will the orders be converted to NOK in the admin or will they be the local customers currency? Are Stripe and Paypal able to pay out the cash in NOK or do it have to be in the local currency?

We really appreciate if anyone can share their experiences with using mCheckout MLveda.

Thanks alot... 👏😊

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

Does anyone have any experience with the mCheckout? 🧐

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

??? 😥

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

I know probably most of you are able to use Shopify Plus multi currency, but I was hoping someone had tried out MLveda's checkout... Any one???

0 Likes
1 0 0

I've been using them for a while, the lack of support it's really annoying, and I'm getting a lot of problems with 3rd party integrations like fulfillment services, they changed the code format and make the app useful, the customer service is also horrible, but I always had this bad experience from Indian people, they don't know how to treat people, and at the end they don't care you.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you for sharing your experience. This was also my feeling after being in contact with them…

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

👍

0 Likes