Any suggestions for US fulfillment centres

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi - I'm looking for suggestions for any good US fulfillment centres. I currently use one company however I am having huge issues with them as they are making multiple errors in shipping and costing me a lot of money in postage. My business sells headwear and my current fulfillment centre often charge me $30+ to send out a cap to a customer as for some reason they scan the dims of my product incorrectly and place them in very large boxes!!

This has been going on way too long so I'm currently looking for another service provide. If anyone has tried and tested a company and they are good to work with then i'd love to hear about them.

Thanks in advance

Annie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
884 72 208

I've been using Amazon FBA to fulfill Shopify orders for about 5 years, it works like charm, reliable, and cost effective.

Here's how I automate that process: https://speedboostr.com/automate-order-fulfillment-on-shopify

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
45 0 1

Hi Annie,

Shoot me an email at team@otwshipping.com. We run a fulfillment center that is fully transparent and has an OMS on your side to allow you to see product dimensions so that won't happen!

0 Likes