Any way to have credit/debit payment option without business license on my store?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Paypal Business will require a registered business name, and so does many other third party payment methods. I just want to start my business first as a side hustle and a small company, but I can't do that because I can't find available payment methods that are available for the customer.  Shopify payments isn't available in my country (Thailand). Please help, I have been looking for hours and still can't find a solution. I don't understand how people with no business licenses were able to start their store and accept some sort of payment.

It also says after a few sales they will help me set up my PayPal business account? I won't be able to do that without a registered business, right?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 9

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @Thanin,

One option is to add Google pay as a payment option.

Send me a DM for more details.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey @N_Abey , Thanks for your reply.

I can't find a way to DM, but hope it is ok if you can find other contact methods or answer me here. Google pay is the only platform that can implement credit and debit card options to my store without any business licenses? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 9

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the help @N_Abey !

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hay guys,

Just found out Oganro can integrate "Google Pay" as a standalone payment processor to any Shopify Store.   This is fab..

0 Likes