Anyone have experience shipping to China?

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 7
We ship internationally, but so far not to China. We have just gotten a pretty sizable purchase from there, and i am wondering if any of you have thoughts to share about the best way to proceed. Any problems in general, and what you have found to be the best carrier & rates. The box will be about a 22" cube and weigh about 10 pounds. Thanks! I hope everyone is having a great day!! :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 3
Deborah, just want to start off by saying nice clean site! As far as shipping goes, you're cheapest options are going to be DHL or Fedex, I have used both and have had good results with both. However, it won't be cheap to ship 10 lbs. via air freight, but someone buying from China should know that. Good luck!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 5
DHL is SOLID and reliable!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 7
Thanks for the responses! I noticed that neither of you mentioned UPS, and they are located right across the street from me! :) Is there a reason not to use UPS to China?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Shipping to China from the USA can be achieved using any of the top carriers like the UPS, FedEx, DHL. However, we know more people who ship using DHL and USPS than any other. Shipping to China does involve cost. For example, a package from Atlanta to Beijing costs the following when packed in Flat rate boxes : 

china.png

In my estimate this is the cheapest rate as compared to all other couriers. However, if you are looking for speed, then DHL cannot be beaten.
All the above carriers can be used for shipping from your Shopify store using the Multi Carrier Shipping label app.

0 Likes