Anyone used Yakkyofy as dropship supplier?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am new to drop shipping and would like to find out whether anyone has used Yakkyofy as their drop shipping supplier/fulfillment center? I have connected them to my shop however, I am not able to import products from their platform. Also they say on their website that you are suppose to be able to integrate their plug-in through Shopify Apps/plug-ins however I did not find them on Shopify, moreover when I manually connected them, Shopify automatically told me that their app/plug-in is not trusted one, and I should only install only the ones I trust. 

I read about them, they seem to be popular in Italy and only coming out to the rest of Europe lately. However, I did not find many reviews about them. Did anyone hear of them before? Did anyone work with them? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi. I use yakkyofy for orders. You are correct they are based out if Italy but growing fast. I would recommend them. Their customer service has been great which is most important to me. Be sure to install their chrome extension for your product import but you can email them or ask for support from the dashboard if you still are having problems. They have been good to respond to me.
0 Likes