Anyway to Change Paypal Payment Page Appearance?

Highlighted
2 0 0

HI Guys

I have thousands of site visits, No orders as well. loads of abandonned cart. I have done all to get to customers to no avail. I decided to write to them and  their response was, we dont have paypal account. 

Now i am thinking, is there a way to configure the payment page appearance that is offers customers to pay with credit/debit card first before the paypal login ? that is is shows the spaces to imput card details and then below it shows or login to paypal?

so heart breaking am loosing sales and theres basically no other gateway for us in philippines. 

2co is a mess

the rest theyll ask upfront fees and documents as if you were starting a mall

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 57 90

Hi, SheyV!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. :-) 

I'm taking a look at this guide and it looks like Paypal Express do offer an integration for merchants who are based in the Philippines. You're more than welcome to add Paypal Express and your current gateway if you would like. So for example, you could have both 2Checkout and Paypal listed as payment options for your store. 

If you connect with Paypal Express, your customers will have the option to pay will Paypal on the cart page as shown here or they can proceed to the checkout like normal. If you would prefer to remove the Paypal button from the cart, please let me know and I'll show you how to do so. 

Other than this, when a customer reaches the checkout, they will need to enter their shipping address > pick a shipping rate > then process payment. The customer will be offered 2 payment options if you are connected with 2 payment gateways. Here is an example of how that would look. 

Let me know what you would like to do and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you Ted . It helped but still must customers hate the word paypal as well .. Just wishing we are offered shopify payment like its done in other countries. Even if my payments will be realeased after 20days still ok with me so long as i make  sales. Please let your team try and consider us here. I have my website withover 500 registered customers, above 2k unique visits weekly but only 4 sales so far with loads of abandoned carts. I have tried all t recover them to no avail and i feel like paypal is greatly limiting us . You can see my site here and pull the details in your system and you will see how am in a mess https://bit.ly/2KQuFMX

0 Likes