App To Charge Later but not recurring

Highlighted
1 0 0

So there are a ton of recurring billing apps. All of these are designed as a subscription-based service where customers can signup for a subscription and get billed every X days/weeks/months.

I've installed about 5 of them, and each is designed and worded specifically for "recurring" subscriptions.  The use case, and language in the apps can not be edited to fit my use case.

Also, I've installed the 'Charge Me Later' app as well, but this app doesn't support to save billing information during checkout. To get the information, I have to send them to the invoice out, and then they can enter their information via email link.

My use case is a trial period where I want to capture a customer's credit card and bill them only once at a later date. So for example, Try it Free for 14 days - and then bill on the 14th day.

This is not a subscription. This is not recurring. This is a one time only later date billing scenario. 

Are there any apps that will do this?

Looking for feedback, please. Thanks!

0 Likes

I think I understand your issue and might have a solution! There is an app called PayWhirl that can handle that type of setup. PayWhirl Payment Plans are typically for products and services you want to offer to your customers, and you can configure plans for 1-time payments, which include a 14 day free trial with no limit to the number of Payment Plans you can create.

With PayWhirl, it is easy to create payment plans for your products/services, and your customers can check out for these plans through a widget that you embed on your Shopify Page or Product Page. PayWhirl Payment Plans are typically for products and services you want to offer to your customers, and you can configure plans for 1-time payments, which include a 14 day free trial with no limit to the number of Payment Plans you can create. To connect PayWhirl Payment Plans to your Shopify Site, PayWhirl uses widgets to display various payment plan options to your customers. 

PayWhirl’s embeddable payment widgets allow you to display payment plan(s) to customers and provide a secure in-page checkout on Shopify Pages or Product Pages. 

We are happy to hop on a call, where a PayWhirl support team member can walk you through how PayWhirl can help with your custom billing schedule. You can schedule a call with a PayWhirl team member using this link.

Customer Success || PayWhirl || https://app.paywhirl.com/
==============================================================================
PayWhirl provides online recurring payments and subscriptions on Shopify!

Get the App: https://apps.shopify.com/paywhirl-recurring-payments
0 Likes