App shows wrong currency

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am just bulding my store and I sat the currency to USD. In the products page the price is displayed in USD; which is perfect. On the other hand I have installed two apps to upsell; they show "Recently viewed products & featured recommendations, and Store best sellers". however those apps are showing the products in a different currency. How can I solve that?

Best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1230 76 268

Hey, there!

Peter here from Shopify Support!

Taking a look into your store, the products do appear in USD, however, the only location where DHS appears is near the bottom of the page where personalized recommendations are generated. Based on what I can see after inspecting the code of your website, It appears that this area is coming from an app by Beeketing. In this case, it would be best to reach out to Beeketing support (hi@beeketing.com) as the app may not have updated correctly, or there are individual currency settings within the app that needed to be changed. Nevertheless, their support should be able to help get this fixed up!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 2 9

Hello,

I read your question and see you have a problem with an upsell app. I am very glad to suggest another upsell app, Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool. It has many interesting functions and you can many options to set up. It does not show the wrong currency anyway. 

0 Likes