Apple Pay Button not showing

Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you yes mine is working now too. Thank you techs ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also am having trouble displaying the Apple Pay button on the cart or checkout. I can't understand what's wrong. Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello my Apple Pay is not coming on in my checkout anymore.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

mine is not either

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have followed this to remove APPLE PAY from cart page, but is not showing at checkout page.

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-add-more-checkout-buttons-to-cart-page#show-checkout-b...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I'm having issues with this not showing also.

I've built a custom theme from the ground up. All the other accelerated buttons are showing except apple pay.

I have made sure to test in safari (on my mabook and on an iphone, with apple pay setup).

The paypal button, google pay button, shop button all work as expected.

I've made sure that it is turned on in the admin.

I have made sure to add the relavent code to the product page 

{{ form | payment_button }}

and the cart page

{{ content_for_additional_checkout_buttons }}

I've noticed this, but I don't think anything else is interfereing with cart / checkout process in terms of apps etc.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout/compatibility

I've opened up support with Shopify, so I will report back once Ive found a solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

OK... after waiting for support for a long time... I finally got through to someone. 

Who asked me to check it in Debut theme... but I forgot to hit publish on the theme... I checked... and the apple pay button was there on my bespoke theme where it hadn't shown up at all before... he swears he didn't change any settings...

So maybe Apple Pay just takes a while to confirm?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm having the same problem. I have enabled Apple Pay on Payment section of admin settings.

Apple Pay has not shown as an Express Checkout option when I tried to check out on both a safari browser on my iPhone and in a safari browser on my Macbook Pro. I know I have Apple Pay enabled on both my phone and my laptop since I checked out with Apple Pay on another website over the last couple of weeks. 

What am I supposed to do to fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

We had the same issue... then it just started randomly working which was a bit weird. It worked for some people and not others.

Do you get the "buy now" button? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello I am having serious problems with Apple Pay. it's check in my setting but no showing for customers. Please help

0 Likes