Apple Pay keep showing Invalid shipping address

AladdinHasan
2 0 0

Hi, any customer trying to checkout using apple pay it keep showing shipping address in Invalid any support???Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 6.27.44 PM.png

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 76 39

Hi @AladdinHasan,

Thanks for getting in touch!

How many different customers have reported this Apple Pay error to you? It looks like you've replicated the error with your own Apple Pay account here, is that correct? Can you also confirm which payment gateway you are currently using?

Since the shipping (and billing) addresses used for Apple Pay are pulled in from a customer's own Apple Pay settings, we'll want to look here to resolve the issue.

• From your mobile device, visit Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Shipping address (under ‘Transaction Defaults’).
  • Is there an address listed here?  
  • When you enter your home address into Google Maps, is it formatted the same way? 

Thanks so much!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AladdinHasan
2 0 0

Hi June

Thanks for your feedback, I am using STRIPE as payment gateway and many users here reported same issue.

• From your mobile device, visit Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Shipping address  (I am using my own Apple Pay account on multiple other shops and working perfectly)
  • When you enter your home address into Google Maps, is it formatted the same way? (yes same address for both)
0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 76 39

Thanks @AladdinHasan, that's super helpful!

Have you had any luck processing a payment via Apple Pay since we last spoke? If not:

• Are you able to complete your checkout (for the same product and same shipping address) using any other method of payment? 
  • When you proceed through your checkout flow, are you able to select a shipping rate for your order? 

I ask because sometimes what we'll find with Apple Pay is that if there are no available shipping rates, a customer will be met with Apple Pay's own error, as opposed to our standard "This order can’t be shipped to your location" or "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address". I do find it curious that we're being told the shipping address itself is invalid, as you've said you've had no issue making purchases with your Apple Pay account elsewhere.

In any case I am more than happy to continue troubleshooting with you here and also recommend that you connect with Stripe's support team to rule out any potential account setup issues that could be contributing to what we're seeing. Have a wonderful day!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
decoza
1 0 0

Hi There

I am also having the same error. I have integrated using Stripe

thanks

0 Likes