Apple pay not working

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
690 63 88

Hey, @sarahjg50.

Thank you for joining the thread! I understand you're also having an error with Apple Pay, which indicates that the address is not valid. Typically, this is an issue with the Apple Pay settings on your phone, as opposed to the payment gateway on your store or your theme's coding. I've found a forum thread from Apple that may be able to help you - Apple pay billing address invalid

With that said, if the issue persists with Apple Pay, I'd be happy to take a closer look - Can you share a screenshot of the error? We'll need to see the type of error and the field the error is flagging, feel free to hide any sensitive information appearing on the screenshot. After that, I can check with our Technical team on your behalf. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

As I can see, thousands of people, over 10.000 people have this issue and is still not fixed.

I am talking with Apple, Shopify and Stripe supports for over 1 month now, and nobody can help me.

Apple told me if it works on other website is 100% a Shopify issue. And indeed, I can use Apple Pay everywhere, on absolutely any store, app, or shop or anything. 

The issue is ONLY on store that are made on Shopify and use Fast Checkout with Stripe integration.

STRIPE told me that Shopify made the integration and own 100% of the code and they have no idea about it or how it is created. So is not their fault and they cant do anything to help.

So this leaves me with Shopify. Can you do something to fix it please?

I tried it on different stores, the same adress and the same settings. And on my store, lttstore.com and other Shopify stores, indeed, it doesn't work. On cottonbureau.com and hundreds of other places, it works. I attached 2 photos so you can see.

IMG_2685.PNG  IMG_2686.PNG

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Having this problem too. Any luck on fixing it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here, works on any other store. I have apple pay with stripe integration.

0 Likes