Apps to show shipping time estimate product page

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi, I'm looking for an app that could show the estimated delivery time based on country or regions on the product page.

Until now I found one, but it is too time-consuming and found others that don't have the possibility to show per country, making it difficult to work with worldwide shipping.

If it is possible to add some code to the product page I could do it by myself also, I would appreciate it if some link could be shared, I just need a combobox with countries (luckily auto-detecting the country) and show an estimation based on today's date.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey there, @lucasconde!

Thanks for reaching out today! I'd be happy to assist you in a way you can add this feature to your store. I think it's a great idea to boost conversions and reduce customer chargebacks when they know their estimated delivery times by zip code.

With that said, I would recommend an app called Delm. It offers comprehensive customization to provide estimations based on a variety of variables. Furthermore, you can set delivery times by product and shipping country. The app auto-detect the user's location based on their IP to offer the country-specific delivery times. 

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi Dirk, your product looks like it could provide what I need, but the cost for having just one product might be too much for the stage I'm currently at with my store.

I will wait to see if someone else could also propose a different solution, otherwise, I might give it a test-drive and see how it works.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Hi, except product page, you can also add EVA time on the tracking page.

11.jpg22.jpg

This tracking page is generated by TrackingMore app.

0 Likes