Automate fulfillment

Highlighted
10 0 0

I did serch the form but could not find an answer for my question.

I am looking for an app or plugin integrated with Shopify and what that do is notify the supplier with the orders  instead of me going to supplyer website in my case is Aliexpress and copy and paste all the information and submit the order.

Any idea what that would be??  I use Oberio, but it showed me "Place order manually".

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Hi!

Great question.  Have you tried the Shopify fulfillment configuration?  This can help and works in some cases.  You can set up multiple "custom" fulfillment vendors with unique email addresses that will get an email when you fulfill an order. Check it out and see if that works for you.  

Good luck!

Ben

Ben and Your Friends at https://mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
660 0 121

Better Reports can send an automatic daily email to suppliers with the ordered items.

Or were you after some sort of automatic integration?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

Our app, EZ Exporter, may be able to help as well if sending the order data in CSV format will work for them.

You can set it up to automatically send the exported order data as frequent as every 15 minutes and can be delivered via email, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox or Google Drive.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi,

Simple PO https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po could help you. Simple PO allows you to create suppliers for your products and then you can generate a purchase order from an Order, Product or Supplier.

You can quickly email your supplier an order with 3 clicks once you're set up, which only takes 5 minutes.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

GhostApps

0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi,

Simple PO https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po is exactly what you are looking for (in my opinion anyways!)

Simple PO allows you to create suppliers for your products and then you can generate a purchase order from an Order, Product or Supplier.

If you're a dropshipper you can quickly email your vendor an order with 3 clicks once you're set up or if you hold your own stock you can order more of one or more products your vendor makes, again all off the addresses and items are filled out for you.

There's a 7 day free trial so give it a go today, any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

GhostApps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
78 0 3

Hello,

This is John from Estore Automate. I will suggest couple of our Apps that will solve this problem.

Data Export - Data Export is used by hundreds of Shopify sellers to create customized and unique reports that meet their need. You can also use Data Export to send order, shipping and customer information to your fulfillment partner. Your supplier can receive in Excel or Google sheet format. They can receive automated files through Email or FTP as well. Data Export is rated as the best reporting application on Shopify.

Autofulfill - This is another app we built to fully automate tasks between the seller (you) and the supplier. The orders are instantly sent to your supplier/s. After shipping, they can add the tracking number, which will automatically fulfill the order in Shopify. This app is being used by many sellers and suppliers to save 90% of cost and time involved in Drop shipping.

Please contact me if you need a demo and I can walk you through both the apps.

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
127 0 14

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po was designed exactly for this purpose.

Simple PO allows you to create suppliers for your products and store cost prices for them. You can then generate a purchase order from an order which is sent to your supplier. It easily handles orders with items from more than one supplier.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks

GhostApps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
55 2 5

Still fulfill the order yourself? Why not find an agent to help you fulfill the order from 1688 then you can focus on the store marketing? It will save your time and money for order fulfillment.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
78 0 5

Hi @campingguy,

Report Pundit is a reporting and analytics app built by working with thousands of Shopify merchants.

With Report Pundit, you can auto send order information to your vendor's email, Google Sheets or FTP location. The report can be filtered and sent to respective vendors.

You can also try fulfillment reports to know the fulfillment related information. The fulfillment reports are: unfulfilled orders, orders paid but not fulfilled, orders fulfilled in last 30 days, orders pending fulfilLment and shipping Report.

Also, you can email your vendors about the performance of their products. There are multiple features that make working with suppliers easier.

Please contact us by live chat support or email at support@reportpundit.com for help in creating reports.

Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes