Automated Fulfillment Service?

Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 8

So this is my current dilemma, I will be working with a warehouse who will fulfill and ship my orders. I need to send to the warehouse the orders report CSV via to their FTP daily. After all the orders are processed, they will send me back a file indicating what was fulfilled and shipped including tracking info for the orders. I already know there are export apps which I do intend to use to extract relevant info the warehouse needs to fulfill the orders and automatically upload the CSV to warehouse FTP on a set schedule. The issue now is that I don't want to manually update every order with its tracking info. It'll just take too much time. Is there an app/service that automates this process? It will automatically update the order with its relevant tracking info and mark the order fulfilled.

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 86

Hey, there!

Savannah here from the Shopify Guru Team. :) 

Batch uploading tracking numbers is a need that a lot of high volume stores have, and I can definitely understand why it would be a huge time saver. There are a few third-party apps that I know of that I think will do the trick: 

Take a look at those, and feel free to let me know if there's anything I can clarify!

Savannah | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 8

Thanks Savannah! I think these apps are what I need for the job.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Maybe you can try with ChinaDivision Shopify fulfillment app. With this app, you can sync your orders to their system automatically.  When your orders are shipped out, tracking number will be updated to your Shopify store automatically.  Hope the above will help you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Yes, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app to handle this. Once your customers place the order, it is automatically imported into the app. Now, with a few clicks, you can automatically fulfill all the orders in bulk and the tracking number gets updated directly to the order details. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes