Automatic Discount

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I had a Launch Day Sale (automatic 15% off applied in cart) today which was working well until a customer added a customization that was added to my website through 'Infinite Product Options' app. When the customer is in their cart the discount shows, but when they proceed further to checkout it disappears and they are charged full price. 

I am now noticing that the app doesn't add the charge price to the base cost which seems to be the issue. Does anyone have a better app for this? Has anyone encountered this problem? 

Please help!

Customization added doesn't add to total price and removes discountCustomization added doesn't add to total price and removes discountWhile in cart the discount appliesWhile in cart the discount applies

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1321 128 338

Hey there, @DapperDingo 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Massive congratulations on launching your store - other than this discount issue, how did it go? This is an interesting issue that you have, I was able to replicate it on your store from my end. It would appear that the app is not developed in a way that accounts for automatic discounts being added resulting in the add-on being knocked off by the discount. This would appear to be an oversight or technical issue with the app itself. The best course of action here would be to contact the app developer directly via their listing on our app store here under "Get Support" or by phone on (773) 831-9374 or email at help@hulk-support.com.

I trust that this will be resolved by their team quickly. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes