I have an issue regarding auto fulfillment. The way our store is set up is 90% of our orders are automatically fulfilled by Amazon FBA. For these orders we need to have the "automatically fulfill the order's line items" option checked under order processing. However, the other 10% of our orders are fulfilled through our office. We do not want these orders automatically fulfilled since we have to package them and fulfill them ourselves.
Is there a way to only automatically fulfill orders connected to our fulfillment center while not fulfilling orders we have to fulfill?
Thanks in advance!
"automatically fulfill the order's line items"
Unless somethings changed that's a choice your making not a rule amazon requires, generally amazon syncs every ~hour then you manually request them to fulfill, with automatic that applies to EVERYTHING to avoid manual tedium.
Have you tried an app to trigger the fulfilment instead? https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=amazon+automatic+fulfill
Is your inventory setup with multiple locations? That lets you fulfill parts of the order separately though unclear if amazons automatic fulfillment will automatically not work depending on what you or tools are doing.
For your products that need manual office fulfillment you can also try giving them their own custom service using just a name and an email address at bottom of page: Settings > Shipping >Custom order fulfillment > Add fulfillment service(or type G S S)
Then set those products to use that custom service. Note that location inventory wont be available since your "custom" fulfillment service now handles "inventory"
Then run some test orders, remember to check the email you provided for your custom manual fulfillment since fulfilment will be automatic because that's what you have it set to for everything.
If that doesn't untangle that then the general settings "automatically fulfill the order's line items" can't fit your business requirement so you will need a 3rd party customization using the fulfillment api or an app.
Hey Peter, I've been using 2 solutions for this:
a) If all your products are to be fulfilled by Amazon
1) Connect the amazon fulfillment service and match your product sku's and shipping. This article will help with the setup procedure: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/rates-and-methods/fulfillment-services/amazon
2) Then you can go to Settings > Checkout and select Automatically fulfill the order's line items.
Now all orders coming in will automatically be marked fulfilled (which will trigger the amazon fulfillment).
b) If some products are Amazon fulfilled, but some need to be manually fulfilled
In this case you'll need an app to automate that process. I built an app for this and use on a few stores. It's not live in the app store yet but it's working like a dream to automate fulfillment. If you'd like me to set you up with it contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For both of these, once the order is sent to Amazon, everything else is automated.
The Order Automator app can automatically fulfill your orders with Amazon FBA products. I built it so if you need more features / customizations just hit me up 👍
I'm not familiar with Deliverr, but you can create auto-fulfill rules with Order Automator.
Depending what Deliverr looks for, this may work... if not with the current app features, we can probably work out a custom installation. I got your email inquiry and will follow up there.