Automatically send unique pdf with each order

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi There,

I have a new site called dealthief.com.au

When a customer buys a travel membership, I need to send them a membership 'voucher' with a unique voucher number along with the customer's name and address on it. Currently I am manually editing a pdf template for each customer purchase.

I found shopify's app called Digital Downloads - but sadly this only lets me attached a generic pdf with each order.

I also use Campaign Monitor for EDM's. I was thinking maybe I could use this to send out each voucher, but I dont know how to insert the customer's details and create a voucher number for each email.

Any help / ideas would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
34 0 1

Easy to do for a shopify expert. Hope someone can help you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1057 62 124

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify!

Thanks for outlining your requirements here so clearly. :)

We've spent a little while researching this here and while we're not sure we have a definitely fit we might have some good leads for you.

There are a couple of third-party apps out there like Digital Downloads that might offer the expanded functionality you can use to fulfil your requirements.

Check out SendOwl - sell digital files and downloads
or FetchApp for sending your vouchers to your customers.

I haven't used these apps myself, so I'm not super familiar with their functionality; though, with any apps like these in our app store, there will always be an email address and contact form you can use to reach out to the app developers directly with any questions you might have.

If you're not sure that they will do what you need then just drop the developers a line to see if they can make work with you to make some small adjustments to their app to meet your needs.

Should there be no possibility of these working out for you, you could still consider hiring an Expert Developer to create a custom solution or private app for your store.

Maybe some of our other merchants or partners have had some similar experiences they can draw upon to help us out here? :)

Good luck with everything!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you solve this problem ?

How ?

thanks mate

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

@Ovrmie wrote:

Did you solve this problem ?

How ?

thanks mate

I'm also looking for a solution to send attached PDF into automate message after order placed by my clients,

not a DL link but an attached file within the message.

FeedbackWhiz is doing that perfectly for Amazon orders, I'm surprise no one offering such service for Shopify?