Bank Transfer

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,

I'm planning to mirate from instagram shop(which i handle manually, and talk through dms) and to open a shopify website and sell it here since it's easier. My local country usually prefers to transfer instead of paying through creditcard/paypal. Is there any way I can add on a attach file at the bank transfer method so they could show a proof of their transaction payment receipt?

Thank you.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 27

Hi, Assadeur!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for reaching out.

There is no current option that would allow you to add a section to attach a file for proof of payment within the checkout.

What I would suggest doing is that when you add Bank Transfer as an option on your store you can add instructions in how the customer can make this payment. In that information section, you could include you will need proof of purchase before the order can be processed. You can include an email address in which they can send the information necessary along with their order number. 

That would then allow you to gather that proof of purchase before processing the order to be fulfilled.

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team   https://docs.shopify.com/support  if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello! Do you find how to do that?

0 Likes