Bank specific "partner offers" and BIN reference identification

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm attempting to find an e-commerce platform that will allow my business to offfer bank specific discounts and/or offers and to be able to automate the look up and verification process.

I want to partner with a bank to offer bank specific discounts with the discount offer able to be verified by a look up table (or some other mechanism, maybe an API) so that ONLY users of a specific bank, as identified by the banks BIN (bank identification number), get the specific discount.  Simply using a "discount code" leaves the offer programme open to being used by non customers of the bank through which the offer is limited to.

Is Shipify able to do this?  Per my research to date, every other platform I've looked at only allows the BIN verification to be done manually, which is impractical and tedious (at best).

Despite having invested in an e-commerce platform, I am willing to swtich (or add an additional platform) if this automated functionality of possible. 

I see my competitors and other businesses making bank specific" discounts/offers and can't believe that all this is being done manually.  The banks, despite wanting to partner in such an arrangement, are of little or no help.

Any assistance or guidence would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

what's the e-commerce platform you use. I can help you on this. 

0 Likes