Bank withdraw

Bahadir
1 0 0
I can't see.d my money to my bank account. My bank account located in Germany but I am loving in Azerbaijan so I want to withdraw my money to Germany bank account but you don't send it. More than 5 days I am waiting for it. I open my bank account with payoneer
0 Likes
Ted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1198 109 121

Hi there, 

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

Have you connected with Shopify Payments gateway? If so, it's not possible for Shopify Payments to accept a Payoneer account. So Payoneer accounts or other money transfer services will not work with Shopify Payments as bank accounts must be able to accept ACH transfers. Instead, Shopify Payments would require for you to enter a bank account where the bank has a physical presence in Germany

Once you have the new bank account number, you should be able to enter this into the admin by selecting Settings > Payment Providers > Edit Shopify Payments > Edit bank account. After that, the system will try and issue a new payout within the next 48 hours. 

Have you been in touch with our Support team directly to take a closer look into this for you?

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
niko1327
2 0 0

Hello. I am new here (i'm from Macedonia ) . Please tell me the ways how can I withdraw the earned money from my account after the sale? And how often can I withdraw money? Thanks.

0 Likes

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Thanks for reaching out here, @niko1327.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you are wanting to do?

Are you using Shopify Payments, or is it another payment gateway that you are trying to withdraw money from?

If you are using Shopify Payments, you can adjust your payout schedule from within your admin (Settings > Payments > Shopify Payments > Manage) to your preferred date/day.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 

niko1327
2 0 0

Hi Hank and thanks for giving me feedback . So I'm interested in how I can get a payment(withdraw) from shopify. Since I am from MK, I have read articles that payment(withdraw) is received only through Paypal, but in MK it is not allowed.

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Thank you for the additional context, my friend.

Basically, you would need to be located in a region where Shopify payments or PayPal exist. Currently, it is not available in your region, but I have North Macedonian payment gateways here for you. So you would choose a payment gateway that is suitable for your store, and each would have its own integrations and payout periods.

For more information, that payment gateway's website will be able to answer specific queries you may have.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 

0 Likes