Bank withdraw

Highlighted
1 0 0
I can't see.d my money to my bank account. My bank account located in Germany but I am loving in Azerbaijan so I want to withdraw my money to Germany bank account but you don't send it. More than 5 days I am waiting for it. I open my bank account with payoneer
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 57 90

Hi there, 

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

Have you connected with Shopify Payments gateway? If so, it's not possible for Shopify Payments to accept a Payoneer account. So Payoneer accounts or other money transfer services will not work with Shopify Payments as bank accounts must be able to accept ACH transfers. Instead, Shopify Payments would require for you to enter a bank account where the bank has a physical presence in Germany

Once you have the new bank account number, you should be able to enter this into the admin by selecting Settings > Payment Providers > Edit Shopify Payments > Edit bank account. After that, the system will try and issue a new payout within the next 48 hours. 

Have you been in touch with our Support team directly to take a closer look into this for you?

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes