Best UK Fulfilment Solution?

movefresh
1 0 0

We have a very good service, based in Livingston, Scotland. We run over £30m of e-commerce ourselves from this site and integrate heavily with Shopify. www.movefresh.com 

0 Likes
3PL
1 0 0

Hi, I can highly recommend 3PL. We've been around since 2006 and partner with some of the fastest-growing growing brands in eCommerce, retail and wholesale to deliver a range of order fulfilment and logistics solutions. Our web address is www.3p-logistics.co.uk . Hope this helps!

0 Likes
SallyPera
2 0 0

Hi!  If you are still looking we would love to help.  Ogden Fulfilment have 6 warehouses in the UK and handle both small and Large B2C customers.

www.ogdenfulfilment.co.uk 

0 Likes
UKPreppingShop
Excursionist
22 0 6

Hi

We are now on our second 3pl, first was fine but expensive until there's an issue then the female owned company turn nasty straight away and threaten to cancel your account and come and collect our stock from there obvious mistakes, needless to say we left MyWarehouse soon after that!

On to a larger international company now based in chorley alot cheaper but....we are spending hours every day chasing up non stop issues, stock going to wrong customers, stock going missing, items not packed as instructed huge costs from damage by dpd, we spend around 2 hours a day chasing up issues, there holding some £20 k of stock and its close to christmas so will need to make a move soon, but im honestly thinking they are all bad from online reviews including the big name james i heard not as good as expected...what to do??

0 Likes
UKPreppingShop
Excursionist
22 0 6

Check my honest reply.

0 Likes
SallyPera
2 0 0

Hi!  We are honestly not all like that.   We have a flexible and organised approach to fulfilment.  We have 7 warehouses in Yorkshire each with a different profile of customers so you get the exact service that you need for the stage you are at in your business. 

Feel free to send me an email on sally@ogdenfulfilment.co.uk, alternatively you can give me a call on 07950 163121

Sally

0 Likes
Moey
12 0 0

Try www.theglobalfulfillment.com 

We have been using them and very pleased with their service and pricing. They use DHL Express and pricing cheaper than China Post. 

0 Likes
XO_Store
2 0 0

Highly recommend Fulfillable, have been using them for the last 2 years now. They also offer shipping via Amazon prime which customers love 

www.fulfillable.co.uk

0 Likes
Ukprefulfillmen
1 0 0

We are prep service in UK. www.ukprefulfillment.com

0 Likes