Best methods for printing UPS Shipping labels from Shopify?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Currently I only see the option to print USPS labels from Shopify Order Pages without using a 3rd party app, such as ShipStation

What are the best options for printing UPS & FedEx labels from Shopify? If I add Carrier Calculated Shipping to my plan or upgrade to the Advanced plan, will I also have the ability to Print UPS or FedEx from my Order Pages?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
189 0 20

Hello Brian,

Keegan here from the Shopify Guru team.

Although printing UPS or Fedex labels directly inside of the orders page is not something possible on Shopify, you can checkout the apps below for label printing apps! They will let you get labels through clicking the order extra options tab near the top right.

Thanks for your post!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Just to bring to your notice, Shopify currently allows you to generate labels with UPS. Here is an article that shows you the same.

Regarding FedEx, you can use the Multi carrier shipping label app to generate labels with FedEx. With this you will be able to use your own FedEx account. Along with the labels, you can even request pickups, generate manifests and track shipments.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Brian_G ,

If you are on the Advanced Shopify plan or the Shopify Plus plan, you can buy UPS shipping labels in Shopify using your own UPS account. You can connect your own UPS account with Shopify and buy UPS shipping labels directly in your Shopify admin using the rates associated with your UPS account.

To print FedEx labels, you can use the FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking app. You can use your own account to print the FedEx labels for your orders in bulk. The app also helps in scheduling pickup for your orders and handling FedEx tracking as well.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

The options Keegan from Shopify presented are all wonderful choices, but some are too robust for small to medium businesses, and thus the user overpays for services used.

I work with PostalRx, www.postalrx.com, we have negotiated the best shipping rates available and seemlessly integrate with Shopify through our portal.

Besides saving up to 40% on your shipping costs, you are able to print labels from all major shipping companies (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL) from one convenient location.

Oh yea, PostalRx allows for unlimited users, unlimited shipments, BYO account, plus more for FREE. No setup fee, No monthly user fees.

If you want to see how the solution works I would be happy to show a demo, or just go to PostalRx.com submit a copy of your recent shipping bill and we will build a custom proposal outlining how much you can save and how. Then the process can be automated to allow stress-free fast-shipping and to save money doing so.

Nick Tyloch

PostalRx Authorized Sales Rep

Postalrx - 1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

will this work if my store is based in Canada? I can't seem to get it to print labels for anything but Canada Post, which sucks.

0 Likes