Best payment gateway for ph

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 2

Hello fellow shopify friends!

I would like to ask for your opinion or suggestions regarding the payment gateway for people who like in PH.

First of all i tried Paymaya (But it's too slow to respond my gateway is still pending)

Secondly i also tried 2checkout but sadly i can't use it because i need business details (Which i didn't know that you need to register your business first before starting a dropship store

I also tried molpay buy sadly they don't process visa and mastercard outside malaysia (well that's what i understand) 

Is there a payment gateway for ph that can accept Visa/Master card? that don't need the immediate business records?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Hello!

I've just started my own small business and the payment gateway I'm currently using is PayPal to do a kickstart for my business payment, I've tried to register for hoolah but they need a lot of document verification and is more for a bigger business. PayPal accepts all credit/debit cards around the world, for Paypal you just need to sign up for a business account. 

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 2

Hello! @Ale888ya 

Yes i already have the business account but the problem is that people always quit after seeing that the only payment method is paypal, since they don't know that you can pay credit/debit card in paypal my conversions are suffering from this. sadly small business owners like us are in dire need of payment gateway that accepts visa/mastercard without the immediate business details and registration.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

True :(, that's why I added the Visa, Master, and Amex logo at the footer, to let people know that credit and debit cards are also accepted.

https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-add-credit-card-icons

You can check out this link if you are interested. 

Hope you could find a solution as soon as possible! :)

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 2

Already did but, people aren't that good with computer nowadays and would like to see the visa/mastercard payment right away :( im currently talking to 2checkout and if they would accept my message i will inform you if it goes well

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Good Luck!