Best payment gateway

Highlighted
1 0 0

Which is the best payment gateway for a an ecommerce site? My products are mainly electrical and electronic components and we do both bult and retail sales and shippping. I am currently using Citrus Pay but there are some issues with the processing and I am getting a lot of abandoned carts. I am thinking of junbing over to CCAvenue as I read in a blog by a forex digital marketing company that it is the best gateway. Is that correct? Can you please share your experiance? What are the other best options?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
13 0 1

Hello, Davi!

Fiachra here from Shopify.

Great question!
So the gateways you are capable of choosing from is entirely dependant on the location in which you are based!  
We would always recommend using Shopify Payments if it is available in your location:

"Shopify Payments is available only to stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. It is not available to U.S. territories except Puerto Rico."

If Shopify payments is available in your location we have a document here on setting up Shopify payments which will walk you through adding it as your gateway!

If you could let me know where you are based I would be able to provide you with a more accurate description of the gateways available in your country!

Here is a list of gateways available in Canada for example.

I hope this was helpful, looking forward to your response! Have a great day!

Fiachra B | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have a website for forex yemenforex how can I use Shopify   اسعار الصف اليوم في اليمن 

thank you

0 Likes