Best shipping app, basic shopify plan

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!  I own the site www.peacelovelightshop.com, have the basic shopify plan and carry both stock and drop ship items.  Currently I am using a weight based system but I am running into a few problems.  I would like to offer free shipping over $75 but with weight based I can only do that using a promo code.  When I ran the promo code it offered free shipping on all orders which included standard shipping, 1 day and 2 day options.  I would like to only offer free shipping on standard shipping orders only, not express.  I would love to be able to offer third party calculated shipping rates but my store is relatively new and can't afford the advanced plan.  Is there a shipping app I can use that is less expensive than the shopify advanced plan which can give me these options? thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

You can also add the carrier calculated rates by choosing any of these options:

• Add this feature for an additional $20/month on your current Shopify plan
  • Choose yearly subscription for your current Shopify plan, with which you can get this option for free.
Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, I use Envia Shipping apps which gives discounted carrier rates and automated carrier checkout services. Maybe this app will help you solve your problem.

0 Likes