Best way to accept USD when based outside the US?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 1

Hi folks

 

I have a store that sells in USD and is using Shopify payments.

 

Shopify currently charges me 1.9% + 20p for every sale. But because I'm based in the UK, I'm paid in GBP so they convert my money which costs an additional 1.75% on top. Totalling 3.65% + 20p for every sale.

 

I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to cut my transactions fees. Anyone else in the UK or any country outside of the US found a good solution?

0 Likes