Better of my Shopify caused issues.

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello,

What did you use as a proof yo get a refund? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Paypal changed my dispute from - Item Not Received, to Item Not as Described, when I suggested that they must have sent a piece of junk mail to me, and marked it first class, so the USPS would have the tracking information.  Paypal will contact the seller again, and get back to me in 10 days.

I would like more information on how you were able to get a refund from Paypal.  As far as I know, we did not receive anything in our mailbox, and if we did, we threw it out, thinking it was junk mail.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
I didn't got a tracking number so I gave in a complain and thaw approved my claim and refunded me
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

U place a complaint to the USPS and ask for the weight of the package and let them know what it was supposed to be *adult bicycle. The sent me and email with the details and I attach it to my PayPal complaint and ask for to change the claim to item not as described. PayPal would like me to go here https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx to place a formal complaint. I hope this works. 

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

PayPal refunded me the money.

I keep explaining what and who, it happened, I placed a complaint wiith USPS also explaining in detail what happened and what should the package have been, asking for the weight of the piece of mail actually received ( for me was the adult bicycles, but the USPS confirmed that the trackingnum berbelong to a 4oz package). I use the PayPal complaint message center and file the complaint as item not as described, i first had it as item not received i think it best to reach out to USPS as for this weight detail forward that and screen shots of you emails to the #$EFing seller to PayPal. And Don't give up that is what this Person wants and also make PayPal more aware of the kind of scams PayPal is involved directly or indirectly. Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
I also received my refund from Paypal, similar situation. Paypal changed my complaint to item not as described, from my original, item not received. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I haven't received my refund yet from PayPal but it is looking more promising as they reopened my case. It seems that once I turned in the intranet form from usps it got a little bit better for me. I had to file a complaint with USPS and they were able to supply the form. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Same issue. Got scammed, shop disappeared, PayPal had tracking info, and USPS said it was shipped from an Amazon facility in Baltimore to: 

This address is set to auto forward to:

PayPal still will not refund my money even though there are several claims and complaints against this individual. My local Postmaster General has been putting a lot of time into researching this guy and seeing what they can do. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Ask the post office to print off the intranet form. It has the details of the delivery, weight of the itemaitem address it was sent to.  Scan a copy and send to PayPal

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Anyone else get a smilie at reply from Shopify?

Hello Mark,

Devin here from Shopify’s Risk Specialized Guru team.

We understand that not receiving goods paid for can be a frustrating affair indeed and with that we truly sympathize. However due to Shopify’s nature as a platform we cannot interfere with how stores operate or force refunds.

Each store on Shopify is it’s own business and we do not have the power to manage their business for them. A good analogy would be to think of asking the owner of a shopping mall to refund a product bought from a store leasing space within the shopping mall. With this being said, we recommend that you first attempt to reach out to the merchant to inquire about your order or shipping times.

There are also processes in place with your bank for these situations for you to get your money back. I recommend speaking to your bank, credit card company, or Paypal (depending on how you transacted your order) and notifying them of the transaction and any issue you are encountering. They should then be able to begin an investigation with the aim of retrieving your funds.

Regrettably we cannot give updates or information about individual stores as this breaches our Privacy Policy and can lead to erosion of the review process. We track and monitor complaints of this nature and take action where appropriate.

Thank you,

Regards,
Devin
Risk Specialized Guru | Shopify

0 Likes