Bill

Solved
houssam1
5 0 0

Hey  i just got billed for month . I just disposited money on my bank account and i got email that u took 29$ . I used it for the free trial and stopped . I thought u sayed u close the acount automaticaly after there is no payement made .that what i thounght u already closed the account buy no u didnt. What now?

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1996 148 426

Hey, @houssam1.

If you signed up for a free trial, the account would automatically close only if you did not select a plan, and add a payment method. However, if you did select a plan and add a payment method while in the trial, then the system would charge you for the monthly amount once the trial came to an end. While our Terms of Service does state that we do not provide refunds, we can make exceptions on a case by case scenario only if the account is fully closed. To close your account, you will want to log in and navigate to Settings/Plans and Permissions and select "Close Store" at the bottom of the page. Our help doc here also dives into the steps on how to close the store. Closing the account will ensure you are removed from active billing and flag the account to have the information removed after a minimum of 30 days. 

Once you have closed the account please let me know as I can verify the store via email to help review the refund request. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
houssam1
5 0 0

Ok i closed my store what now?

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1996 148 426

@houssam1 

Thank you for processing those steps! I have sent you an email to verify the store. You will need to respond to my email with the requested information in order for me to review the refund request. 

0 Likes
houssam1
5 0 0
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1996 148 426

This is an accepted solution.

@houssam1 

You will need to respond to my email in order to verify the account. Once you have I can help review your refund request. 

0 Likes
houssam1
5 0 0
hi

0 Likes