Solved

Billing / Plan - replace card not working? Help!

hgm5
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, 

I want to swap the payment card I use for billing / plan from my personal account to my new business bank account. Easy you might think, go to Settings / Billing / click payment method then replace and enter the new card details, click replace card.... and hey presto.... nothing! The page hangs and it reverts to showing my personal account details. The odd thing is the last bill was correctly billed to my business account so please can someone from shopify contact me as I'd like you to look at why this is not replicating and updating my billing page. Thanks Hannah

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@hgm5 

That is strange! I would try using Google Chrome Incognito mode, try a different browser, or try clearing your cache/cookies of your current browser and try again. If the issue persists, then you'll want to speak with Shopify Support for further assistance. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

This is an accepted solution.

@hgm5 

That is strange! I would try using Google Chrome Incognito mode, try a different browser, or try clearing your cache/cookies of your current browser and try again. If the issue persists, then you'll want to speak with Shopify Support for further assistance. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog