Bitcoin

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

We would definitely be interested with Native CoinBase Integration! 

Highlighted
2 0 0

Another one interested in Coinbase integration here!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

GoCoin accepts not only Bitcoin payments, but also other leading alt-coins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin.  You can settle in either fiat currency or in coins or any percentage of split you prefer.  That is, for most merchants, we recommend keeping 10% in coins so you will have a reserve for refunds or in case you want to benefit from upswings in the coin price increases.  If you are interested in integrating with Shopify and want step by step instructions write to support@gocoin.com

Happy shopping!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

+1 for Coinbase. I am sick and tired of BitPay for holding over payments and payments short of 0.0000001 BTC

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

@Chuck -- what do you mean "holding over payments"? Thanks.

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We're having an awful time with Bitpay. It worked perfectly at first. Each time a bitcoin transaction went through, the payment would be automatically transferred to our bank account.

Then double payments started happening, and we have been having a lot of customers complain about it. We get no support at all from Bitpay. Now the automatic funds transfer to our bank account has stopped, and we can't access the balance of our bitpay account. We've tried to contact Bitpay about it, but we've heard nothing back from them yet.

Shopify needs to offer an alternative to Bitpay.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I've just been informed by Bitpay that they only pay out when you have a minimum of $1000 CAD in your account. This is ridiculous. We should be able to withdraw our funds at any point.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Now I've been informed that BitPay wants to charge us $35 to transfer our bit coin balance to our bank account. This is really, really offside. Shopify should give people an alternative to using BitPay because they're taking advantage of ecommerce retailers. (we weren't informed of changes to minimum withdrawal amounts at the time they changed it) Although I don't want to, I'm removing the bit coin option on our site until either shopify offers us an alternative to BitPay, or I find an alternative to Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey guys,

I made a step by step guide on how to add a coinbase payment button to your site. I hope its easy to follow!

http://www.wikihow.com/Add-a-Coinbase-Button-to-Shopify

You can see it implemented at www.thebitcoinart.com a shopify hosted website.

Coinbase really does a good job of holding my inventory and logging shipping addresses etc.

0 Likes