Boxify/Shopify not ready for prime time

1 0 0

I have spent hours entering the weights of our products and available box sizes into the shipping calculator with boxify aimng at accurate shipping rates for customers to chose from. I have negotiated rates with UPS that Boxify requires as the rates they show to the customer.  I have chosen all of the rates I want to offer in my shopify settings. Boxify will show the UPS rates close to my negotiated rates though after the order is placedI have access to the more deeply discounted Shopify UPS rates. Boxify says Shopify won't allow Boxify to show the more discounted rates. In addition to the customers being overcharged, customers are being chased off by the very high rates that UPS charges small businesses. I believe that paying Shopify AND Boxify should give me the abilitly to show the lower prices to the customer. I believe I am paying for that. Another issue with Boxify is their refusal to offer USPS services that are available and selected on Shopify. I may be moving my stoer to a different platform because of the fundamental issue. 

Anybody have any imput on this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
313 0 7

0 Likes