Bulk Order Fulfillment App?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm dropshipping, and have decided to use a fulfillment center to repack and ship to customers (instead of having suppliers ship orders to customers directly).  This means using the address of my fulfillment center as the destination when placing an order instead of using my customer's address.

I was using Oberlo to place orders on AliExpress, but am not sure if I can override the customer's address with a standard fulfillment address.  I also want to order from other suppliers.  Also, if five customers ordered an item, it would be great to place one order with my supplier for 5 items, and ship to the fulfillment center.

Is there an app that would help this?  For example, for each product I'd set up a supplier URL or email.  And when that product is ordered by customer(s), I'd click a button to ask the supplier to ship the product quantity to my fulfillment center?  Or is the best solution to hire a VA to do this?  

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, micprice if you need a va fulfill your order with oberlo or dropified you can contact me. I am a full-time shopify va. you can connect to me on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/mdmehedi.hasan.710667

or you can email me at mehedi9821@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Try our APP ShopMaster Dropshipping!

ShopMaster supports to bulk purchase 300 AliExpress orders in minutes, also sync the tracking numbers automatically.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes