Bulk Tracking Apps that DO NOT go to 17Track

F101-TEAM
Visitor
1 0 0

I was curious to see if anyone else was having issues with the 17track site. We are currently using BulkFulfill to import our tracking & the site it goes to(17Track), doesn't work half the time or gives false information. 

Does anyone know of a bulk tracking fulfillment app on Shopify that will go straight to the carriers site?

Replies 5 (5)

nikiM
Tourist
5 1 1

Hey man,

May I know which Courier you required the most..? There are several site that provides same result as official websites shows at real time.

Many people trouble the same issues arise like you faced.

Though I would like to suggest you to look out some app like https://trackingstool.com , and https://trackingi.com might helps. 

Thanks

Niki M

Ralph-HA
Shopify Partner
106 7 46

Hey @F101-TEAM,

Not sure if you solved this already.  Does the app set this site by default or is it something you're uploading with the tracking numbers?  We have a customer using our app, EZ Fulfill, that will upload their tracking numbers using this URL https://trackyourparcel.eu/.  I'm not sure if this will work for you or if you can upload the tracking URL with your tracking numbers.

Hopefully something like that will help you.  If not, our app does allow you to upload tracking URLs with your tracking numbers so you can point your customers to the above mentioned track your parcel site or you can provide the carrier and Shopify will build the tracking URL for you.

I hope this helps...feel free to reach out to us if you have questions.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill

Ceven
Visitor
2 0 0

Well, it's a common question that I used to meet. Recently I have switched to another app Track123 https://apps.shopify.com/track123, which offers bulk Tracking and straight links to the carrier sites rather than its official website.

Step 1. Click on the tracking number, head to my branded tracking page

Ceven_1-1644486888098.png

Step 2. Click on the logo of the carrier and head to the carrier website.

Ceven_0-1644486740131.png

Keep learning in my lifespan.

ParcelPanel
Explorer
72 2 6

Hi @F101-TEAM , you can use ParcelPanel. Here's the ParcelPanel demo store. By clicking the link, you'll be able to find the tracking details shown below. 

ParcelPanel_0-1685411016731.png

If your customer click the logo of the carrier, they'll be taken to the carrier website directly.

ParcelPanel is the best Shopify order tracking app in 2023 - rated 5 out of 5 stars in the Shopify App Store, based on over 1,400 reviews. Translations (English, French, German, Italian, etc.) are all completed by native speakers, so you don't have to worry about the issue you've mentioned. It is unrivaled order tracking solution for Shopify businesses, seamlessly integrated with over 1,080 carriers worldwide as well as 20+ third-party apps.

ParcelPanel_2-1685411231802.png

• Comprehensive features at an affordable price, including order tracking, email notifications, upsells, analytics
  • Dropshipping mode intended for dropshippers
  • Supports split shipments for great convenience
  • Custom order statuses to reduce customers' anxiety
  • AI-powered product recommendations
  • Estimated delivery time based on destination countries and calibrated by information from your couriers

Normally, we offer a 7-day free trial. If you want to extend the period to 30 days, make sure to use this link when installing ParcelPanel.

Make Post-Purchase the Best Part of the Customer Experience.
Delight your customers with automated shipment tracking, increase brand loyalty and drive more sales.
Official Website | ParcelPanel Shopify App

SharkbyteTeam
30 0 0

Hi there!

For a bulk tracking fulfillment app on Shopify that directly links to carrier sites, I recommend using the Trackr app. It offers seamless integration with various carriers, allowing you to track multiple shipments in bulk and conveniently access the carrier's site for detailed tracking information. Trackr streamlines your fulfillment process and enhances the tracking experience for both you and your customers. 

If you find it useful, please indicate by liking or marking it as a solution! Looking for powerful Shopify apps to optimize your online store? Try Trackr for easy order tracking and fulfillment management and HelpCenter for a comprehensive knowledge base and customer support solution. These apps will help you streamline your store operations and provide excellent customer service.