Buying UPS Label Error

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to purchase a UPS label? "There is an issue with this carrier. Please contact shipping-support@shopify.com for help."

I e-mailed support but they take too long to respond and I need to get this order out today. I am constantly having label errors but this is a new one. This is getting ridiculous!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I opened my store last week and am having this error. How did you solve? UPS support is no help.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Generally this issue comes if the shipping country is not supported by Shopify for generating UPS Shipping Label. If you are out side USA or Canada and have own UPS account I suggest you to try Multi Carrier Shipping Label App which support UPS Account Worldwide.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you this info me out of a fail loop. Why offer the ups if its  not supported shopify? At least own that you are the source of the "unknown

@Anindo wrote:

Generally this issue comes if the shipping country is not supported by Shopify for generating UPS Shipping Label. If you are out side USA or Canada and have own UPS account I suggest you to try Multi Carrier Shipping Label App which support UPS Account Worldwide.

error"... 

0 Likes