CANADA POST 4X6 Shipping Label

Highlighted
1 0 0

Does anyone know how to integrate Canada Post 4X6 Shipping Labels? Here's my issue:

-I Just purchased a $400 4X6 label printer and want to use it.

-The only Shipping Apps that print Canada Post labels are Shippo, Shipstation, Canada Post App, and Ordercup

-They all support the download of 4X6 labels for other carriers (ex. USPS, FEDEX,UPS) all carriers EXCEPT for Canada Post 4X6 labels. Not even the Canada Post App does this, which was developed by Shopify.

-Even with all the settings set to 4X6 on the software and printer, the Canada Post labels are still downloaded as 8.5X11" labels in all the apps I have used, and as a result, are cut off when printed on the 4X6 label machine.

-I was told by Shopify and Shipstation that Shipstation can do this, but it requires a Canada Post COMMERCIAL account, and they will not accept my Venture One Account membership.

-A Canada Post COMMERCIAL account requires a minimum of 750 annual shipments by contract, which I do not have the ability or capacity to fulfill, and will not make that many sales.

So my options are: a) find a system/platform/app that supports the DOWNLOAD of CANADA POST 4X6 Labels, OR, if b) if someone can confirm that shipper does this by showing me a PDF or screen shot of the PDF in 4X6 Format, then I will have to negotiate to receive a commercial account and use it that way.

Any other suggestions are welcome. Many thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
We are having the same issues. We sell using other platforms and can print canada post label on our 4x6 label printer without any issues. It's only Shopify that gives us problems and we have to print on full sheets of sticker paper. Any solutions shopify or Canada post?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Canada Post API has options that allow you to generate labels in 4 x 6 for contract users only. Once you become a contract user, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app to generate labels in 4 x 6 size.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes