CASH ON DELIVERY

Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 2

hi there!! Can someone advise me how i can activate the cash on delivery on my shop? PLease bear in mind that i need this to be a selected choice for clients who are only in CYprus. I dont want this to be as an option for customers outside Cyprus.  Does someone know how to activate this and add this on my shop?

Thank you in advance.

Your prompt reply is highly appreciated!!

Best regards

Eva

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
529 1 64

Hey, Evangelia!

Alex here with Shopify!

No problem at all!  You can add a 'Cash on Delivery' payment option in your store in your admin at settings > payments by creating a custom manual payment method.  There's more information on that in our guide right over here!

Currently, it's not possible to restrict payment methods by location; if you do enable this, it will be available to all customers that visit your store.  When you're creating your payment method, the best way to ensure that there's no confusion is naming it appropriately, and adding more information in the Additional Details box to inform customers this is only an option in Cyprus.  Here's an example of how you might set that up:

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

1 Like
Tourist
49 0 2

Hey Alex,

Thank you so so much!!! It helped a lot!! Really appreciate it!!!

Best regards

Evangelia

0 Likes